- Application form (Apply online and the $50 application fee is waived.)
- Certification of high school completion (or equivalent) on Application for the Adult Degree Completion Program and an official high school transcript or official GED transcript. The submission of a high school or GED transcript is not required for applicants with 24 or more transferable college units so long as completion of high school or GED is certified on the application for admission.
- Six years of post-high school work experience, which may include time spent at home as a family care-giver.
- Official college transcripts if college work has been completed. This includes transcripts from corporate and military courses recommended by the American Council on Education and the National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction.
- Applicants with prior college coursework will be required to demonstrate a minimum transfer G.P.A. of 2.0 for admission to the University. Applicants who are entering as first-year students will not be required to demonstrate a G.P.A. of 2.0 or above, however, may be asked to provide additional documentation in support of admission.
Click here for a PDF version of ADC Admission Requirements.
Please note that all application documents become the property of Dominican University of California and will be maintained by the Office of Admissions for two years if the student does not matriculate for the term to which they apply.