This cohort will complete two semesters (Spring and Summer 2014) of undergraduate-level bridge coursework prior to starting the MSN courses. The SRMH cohort classes will meet one evening a week on the Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital campus in Santa Rosa. Students do not need to be employees of St. Joseph’s/Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital to be eligible to participate in this convenient and unique opportunity. BSN/RNs are invited to join the cohort to complete their MSN in 4 semesters beginning in Fall 2014.
Note, the cohort structure requires a minimum of 10 enrolled students to begin in the Spring 2014 term. Should the cohort not enroll the required number of students for the Spring 2014 term, the ADN/RN to MSN program will begin in Fall 2014.
ADN/RN Program Sequence(pdf)
BSN Program Sequence (pdf)
- The MSN CNL program is a 32-unit program for students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- The MSN CNL can also be completed as a 48-unit accelerated ADN/RN to MSN program for students with an Associate of Science in Nursing degree and an RN license.
- Flexible schedule: classes meet one evening a week
- Classes held at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Cohort program builds camaraderie and professional bonds and allows for one-on-one instruction and guidance
- Faculty are doctorate prepared, supportive, and available
- Dominican is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Become proficient in using scientific information in your practice
- Demonstrate an understanding of organizational and systems leadership
- Learn how to implement quality improvement and safety measures
- Learn how to influence health care policy
- Demonstrate effective use of interprofessional collaboration in order to improve patient and population health outcomes
- Become an advocate for health care for all populations including those who are underserved
- Become proficient in translating scholarship into practice
MS in Nursing Admission Requirements (PDF)