Our mission is to support campus comprehensive internationalization through the lens of the Dominican Global Learning environment by promoting equity of access and demonstrated academic outcomes in three key areas: International Student/Scholar Services, Dominican Global Learning and Global Faculty Engagement.
The Global Education Office (GEO) Commitment
- Advise international students and scholars on all issues related to securing immigration documents and visas;
- Facilitate academic, cultural and personal transitions that international students and scholars face;
- Promote intercultural awareness and respect of diversity on the Dominican campus and surrounding community through global ambassadors and host-family programs, international festivals and multicultural celebrations;
- Advance study abroad at Dominican as an extension of a well-rounded international education;
- Providing information and guidance regarding international partnerships and exchange programs.