Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Education
Academic Excellence Scholarship
- 3.55 - 4.0 GPA - Scholarship is equal to 30% of tuition
- 3.35 - 3.54 GPA - Scholarship is equal to 20% of tuition
- 3.34 - 3.25 GPA - Scholarship is equal to 10% of tuition
Priority Admission Application Deadlines
- Fall admission: May 15
- Spring admission: November 15
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are awarded based on the grade point average (GPA) of the last 60 units earned by the student as determined at the time of admission. Please note, the actual number of units included in the calculation of GPA may exceed 60 as all units completed in the term that brings the total to 60 units will be included in the calculation.
- The scholarship is renewable each year up a maximum of five (5) years from the start of enrollment to the program.
- On-going scholarship eligibility requires that the student maintain a 3.25 GPA in each semester. Scholarship eligibility will be revoked after ONE unsuccessful semester below a 3.25.
- The percentage does not change over the course of the program for the eligible candidate and is based on the entry (admissions), last 60 GPA units only.
- No minimum or maximum number of units must be taken; however, continuous term-to-term enrollment, as defined by the individual program, is required.
- If a student stops out or takes a Leave of Absence, he or she will lose the scholarship; an appeal process will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- This program is a non-need based scholarship and will be awarded for academic criteria only.
Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
For the Fall term there will be a total of five scholarships awarded: four based on merit and financial need an one solely based on academic merit
For the Spring term there will be a total of three scholarships awarded: two based on merit and financial need and one solely based on academic merit.
- $4,000 per academic year ($2,000 each for Fall and Spring terms)
- A completed Admission Application file, the Graduate Financial Aid Application, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Scholarship Application must be submitted by April 1 for Fall admissions and November 15 for Spring admissions. No Exceptions!
- All scholarship and admission decisions will be made after the deadline. Once the student has been notified, he/she has two weeks to submit an admission deposit. If the selected student does not submit an admission deposit within the two weeks of notification, the student's scholarship will be canceled and another student will be chosen.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is renewable each year so long as the terms and conditions of the scholarship are met.
- For student's receiving the combined need and merit scholarship, students must submit a FAFSA annually to demonstrate on going financial need.
- On-going scholarship eligibility requires that the student maintain a 3.25 GPA in each semester. Scholarships will be revoked after ONE unsuccessful semester below a 3.25.
- Students must maintain a minimum of 6 units per term to be eligible for the scholarship.
- If a student stops out or takes a Leave of Absence, he or she will lose the scholarship.
Click here for information about Graduate level loans.