Students are invited into the Honors Program on the basis of a high level of past academic performance including
Students may be accepted into the Honors Program at any point in their academic careers. However, late admission may risk completing all Honors Program requirements.
Students interested in succeeding at, and benefiting from Honors work are welcome to speak to the Honors director about participation in the program.
- 3.5 GPA, if you receive a GPA lower then 3.5 you shall receive one warning followed by a period of probation
- Attendance at Honors Events including: Honors Lectures, E-portfolio Workshops and other enriching Honors opportunities
- For students on campus:
- Minimum 3.50 cumulative index includes transfer coursework
- Availability in schedule to complete 16 Honors units
- For incoming freshmen:
- Correlative entrance exam scores (SAT Total = 1150 minimum or ACT score of 26)
- Invited students receive a letter from the Honors Director
- Please Note: If you do not qualify upon acceptance into Dominican, you may apply after your first Fall semester or any following semester
Feeling nervous? No need to fret! We created Freshman Guidelines