The "Both Secure and Non Secure PopUp Warning"
Problem: When browsing Self Service with Internet Explorer, you get a popup that says "This page contains both secure and non secure items".
Solution: Either use Firefox or Safari instead of Internet Explorer. Or:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Security Tab
- Click on the Custom Level button
- Under the Miscellaneous section look for "Display Mixed Content"
- Click on Enable for Display Mixed Content instead of Prompt
- (If you are concerned about security on other webpages, you can set this to Disable instead. Certain icons will not display in Self Service if you choose "Disable".)
- Click on OK twice
- Close Internet Explorer and reopen
- Open the webpage that was displaying the warning message, the message should not appear now.