Email is a mechanism for official communication within the Dominican University of California. Therefore all students at Dominican University of California MUST have a Dominican Student Email account set up and working.
Students have the option to use the Dominican account (option 1) or have their Dominican email forwarded (option 2) to a personal email account (aol, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). To setup your e-mail account stop by the I.T. office. To forward your Dominican email to your personal email follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Dominican Email with your user name (ID number) and password
2. Click settings (in the upper right corner of page)
3. Click on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP"
4. Click the box "Add a forwarding address"
5. Enter your personal email & click next
6. You should get a message saying "A confirmation code has been sent to verify permission"
7. Now go to your personal email and copy the confirmation code
8. Paste the confirmation code in the box (on your Dominican email) and click verify
*if you are having trouble with forwarding your Dominican email stop by the I.T. office
Students who redirect e-mail from their official address to another address (such as AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, or any e-mail server other than the official Students.Dominican.edu servers) do so at their own risk. Having e-mail lost as a result of redirection does not absolve a student from the responsibilities associated with communication sent to his or her official e-mail address. The University is not responsible for the handling of e-mail by outside vendors or unofficial servers.
With the Dominican e-mail account you will receive various informative messages that will be sent to various student distribution lists. Individuals who misuse these lists and send 'SPAM' messages, or inappropriate messages of any kind, will have their e-mail account marked as a SPAMMER by the IT Department. If your e-mail address is marked as a SPAMMER you will no longer be able to send messages to anyone at Dominican until you visit the IT Department in the library and request to be removed from the SPAMMER list.
You can quickly export your Gmail Contacts list into a CSV file. Here's how:
Depending on the requirements of the program to which you're importing your contacts, you can easily edit the this CSV to fit your needs.
At the moment, contact exports will not include group information.