For Existing Students
If you are an existing student
at Dominican University of California, and already have a firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the information on the Google Email (gmail) page first. This explains recent changes, and how to set up email forwarding if you want it.
- Then follow the instructions below for "First Time Use - Setup Screen".
For New Students
If you are a new student
at Dominican University of California, all you need to do to access your Google Apps (including email) is:
- Set up your Penguin Pass account and password in I.T. Our office is in Alemany Library.
- Read the information below about "First Time Use"
- Access your Google Apps with your web browser
First Time Use - Setup Screen
We've tried to make the Google provided services work as seamlessly as possible. So your Dominican User ID and password are what you use to log in, just like when you log into http://my.dominican.edu and the online library database when you are off campus.
Here is some information on what happens the first time you use your Domincan provided Google services:
- Login via http://mail.students.dominican.edu
- When you log into email, for example, you will be presented with a login screen that prompts for your Username and Password. Simply enter your Dominican user ID and password.
- You will now have access to your Google services.