Welcome to the Home Page for the Dominican Information Technology Department. This resource covers our most common computer and technology related questions. If you cannot find the answer to a question about technology and computing on campus on this site, feel free to contact us.
How to Get Help
- Online (preferred): Please send an email describing the problem or question to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (415)257-0123.
- In person: You may visit us in the Library. Our location and hours are listed below.
IT Department Location & Hours
- Alemany Library: First Floor. Our offices are located to the right of the art gallery when you enter the main lobby.
- Find the library on the Interactive Campus Map.
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM -11:30 AM, and 1 PM - 5 PM
- In case of an after hours class related emergency, please call (415)257-0123 and follow the instructions.
Information About Campus Technology Services