Please take the following steps before proceeding to register online:
- Meet with your Academic Advisor or Program Director during your advising period. This must happen in order for you to register for courses online.
- Your Advisor will enter the courses into an online advisory worksheet that will:
If you fail to get advised, you will not have access to online registration. Please note that delayed registration may result in obstacles such as:
- Create a record of the courses you've been advised to take
- Your automatic course listing will be sent to you via e-mail - use this record as a guide when registering for courses online.
- Full classes
- Delayed degree progress
- Financial Aid ineligibility
- Incorrect tuition and fee charges
- Delayed graduation date
- Ineligibility for Athletics or a Student Visa
- Ineligibility to receive educational benefits from external source such as the Veterans Administration
Next: Online Registration Instructions