The Leadership Certificate 3.0: “The Making of Leaders!" is designed for mid- to-senior level managers seeking to take charge, use new leadership strategies in tough economic times, and tangibly contribute to the success of their organizations.
Download the Leadership Certificate 3.0 flier and detailed program description to learn more about topics, sessions and faculty.
The Leadership Certificate
“The Making of Leaders!” — Goes BEYOND Management to Leadership
- Bring value to your organization and become a key contributor.
- Maximize potential for performance that counts.
- Lead the organization toward achieving its mission.
- 10 sessions—Certificate awarded—Back-at-Work project completed.
“The Making of Leaders!” — is COMPREHENSIVE
- Follow rigorous curriculum with expert faculty.
- Each of the 10 sessions has a tangible and quantifiable outcomes.
- Analyze your personal leadership style and learn how to make it more effective.
- Learn how to build/develop effective teams regardless of the task or the geography.
- Understand and practice the true nature and complexity of Strategic Thinking.
- Learn how to differentiate Mentoring, from Coaching, and Performance Management.
- Develop and practice your Coaching skills.
- Establish a comfort level in addressing Conflict Management.
- Become proficient in establishing a Vision and a Mission to guide your future.
“The Making of Leaders!” — is VALUABLE
- Certificate participants will engage in "Project Leadership", a project which will afford them the opportunity to provide a return to their organizations, on the tuition's investment. (Typically 5 to 10 times.)
“The Making of Leaders!” — is AFFORDABLE
- Discounts are available for municipalities, non-profits, groups, Dominican Alumni, and early-bird enrollments.
- Group discounts are also available. Please call 415-482-2480 for more information.
Thank you for your interest!
Use the REGISTER NOW button to sign up.