MAKING GREAT DECISIONS IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
Making great decisions requires great leadership skills. In this age of economic uncertainty, "big data," and demands for quick responses, leaders must make decisions without having all of the information and time to contemplate. Learn how effective leaders make the right decisions at the right time from a panel of executives who have proven their skill at navigating through transformative times.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
7:00 - 9:00 AM
Creekside Room, Dominican University of California
Bill Shepard, Founder & CEO, COO Forum
- Russ Colombo, CEO, Bank of Marin
- Mary McEachron, Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel, The Buck Institute for Research on Aging
- David Shenson, President, Just Desserts
- Denise Lucy, Executive Director, Institute for Leadership Studies
- Cynthia Murray, President & CEO, North Bay Leadership Council
Paul Herrerias, Managing Director, Stanton Chase
For more information, or to sign up for advanced notice of the next Business Edge Briefings email, please contact us at 415.485.3202 or email@example.com. Register for this Business Edge Briefing.