- Responsible for meeting stated enrollment goals from inquiry to admittance and enrollment for the MBA program.
- Represent the University in all matters related to the recruitment of MBA students.
- Provide complete service to assigned MBA students – gather application materials, interview students, conduct regular telephone contact.
- Interview prospective students and provide recommendations to MBA admissions committee.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with faculty and dean.
- Participate in work related training and seminars in order to enhance professional development.
- Provide excellent customer service with prospective students, staff, and faculty through email, phone, and in-person interactions.
- Meet regularly with supervisor and team members to ensure clear communication within the office.
- Collect and evaluate research data in order to make results driven decisions.
- Develop, implement and maintain communication plan with business and community contacts and collaborate with program directors, marketing staff and career services.
- MBA or other graduate business degree (required)
- Prior MBA recruitment experience (required)
- Direct sales, Marketing or related experience (desirable)
- Experience developing and implementing business outreach programs
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering persuasive presentations
- Strong time management and organization skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in international student admissions (preferred)
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned (required)
- Domestic and occasional international travel (required)
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite
- Current drivers license and satisfactory driving record required and must be maintained
- Extensive walking and lifting may be required
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by July 30, 2014; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- A Cover Letter is required
- For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: https://dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/301
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.