- Process all gifts to the University according to Advancement policy and guidelines
- Coordinate production, signature, and mailing of all gift acknowledgement letters
- Maintain electronic and paper gift processing files, including secure storage, archiving, and disposal of documents
- Maintain procedural documentation for gift processing
- Research and resolve gift processing problems and questions
- Initiate and complete data research and maintenance projects related to alumni and potential funders. Projects may include researching contact information, employment data, community affiliations, and philanthropic support through traditional print and online services and social media sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional ability to focus
- Ability to work independently in a shared office environment
- Preference for working in a structured and well-organized environment, which also provides opportunities for creativity in data management and analysis
- Clear, concise communication style
- Comfort and proficiency with writing and editing for tone and message
- Prior experience with gift processing, accounting, or cash transactions preferred
- Experience with database systems preferred
- Some familiarity with social media platforms and communication standards preferred
- Data research skills preferred
- Must be professional, diplomatic and able to serve diverse constituents with equity, fairness and tact
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by August 29, 2014 ; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- A cover letter is required
- For further questions on the application process, please contact email@example.com
- Link: https://dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/307
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.