Responsibilities include teaching courses, mentoring students, and participating in service to the university. The Barowsky School of Business at Dominican University of California is where we enhance the professional and personal development of our students through highly personalized and engaged learning experiences.
We currently offer an MBA program with concentrations in strategic leadership, global management, and sustainable enterprise. At the undergraduate level concentrations include accounting, finance, international business, management, and marketing. Our small class size, teaching and mentoring philosophy, and core values of study, reflection, community and service create a distinctive experiential learning environment for our students.
- Teach Graduate and Undergraduate courses in International Business, Leadership or Strategic Management
- Contribute to the department through research, publications and service
- Weekend and evening classes will be required as a part of the teaching load
- Ph.D. from an AACSB accredited institution with expertise in International Business, Leadership or Strategic Management.
- Prior college level teaching experience is desirable though not required.
- Prefer candidates with a record of publications and/or an active research agenda.
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by September 1, 2014; however additional CVs may be considered until the position is filled
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Based on Dominican University of California policy, candidate will be required to consent to a background check before an offer of employment can be made
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
- Dominican University of California encourages applications for individuals from diverse backgrounds
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15, with a small-town feeling in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- A Cover Letter is required
- For further questions on the application process, please contact email@example.com
- Link: https://dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/303
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Chris Leeds, Faculty Search Committee Chair
Barowsky School of Business
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia AvenueSan Rafael, CA 94901
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.