- Teach Graduate and Undergraduate courses in one or more of the following areas: International Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Sports Marketing, Social Marketing, Marketing Research or other marketing-related disciplines
- Contribute to the school through scholarly inquiry resulting in publications and service to the university
- Weekend and evening classes will be required as a part of the teaching load
- Doctoral degree from an AACSB accredited institution with expertise in one or more of the above mentioned areas
- Prior college level teaching experience is preferred
- Prefer candidates with a record of publications and/or an active research agenda
Additional Position Information
- Priority will be given to applications submitted by March 17, 2014; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
- This position to commence August 2014 subject to final budgetary approval
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. The University is located 12 miles north of San Francisco nestled in the foothills Marin County. Over 73% of our faculty members hold a PhD or the highest degree in their field of expertise, mirroring the percentage of doctorates at research universities. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15 with a small-town feeling in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- A cover letter is required
- For further questions on the application process, please contact email@example.com
- Link: https://dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/280
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Dan Moshavi, Professor and Search Committee Chair
School of Business and Leadership
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.