- Teach undergraduate psychology classes, including the undergraduate thesis (Directed Research) on a 9/12 yearly teaching/research track
- Academic advising of students
- Participate in curriculum development
- Contribute to the department and University through research, publications and service
- Doctoral degree in Psychology, Developmental focus only (from an accredited institution is required and ABD candidates will NOT be considered)
- Prior college level teaching experience is required
Additional Position Information
- Review of all applications will begin on November 15, 2013 & finalists will be invited for interviews in January 2014
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. The University is located 12 miles north of San Francisco nestled in the foothills Marin County. Over 75% of our faculty members hold a PhD or the highest degree in their field of expertise, mirroring the percentage of doctorates at research universities. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15 with a small-town feeling in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Electronic submission is required for all materials.
- Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link: dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/260
For More Information Contact:
Dr Afshin Gharib, Associate Professor, Psychology Department
Administrative Coordinator, Claire Cumings
Department of Psychology
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.