- Teach three unit course at Undergraduate level
- Evaluate and grade student work and provide feedback to students
- Mentor and advise students on the progress of their projects and coursework
- Uphold academic performance standards and integrity
- Crosscultural Psychology- the comparative study of cultural effects on human psychology. It examines psychological diversity and the links between cultural norms and behavior. It also examines the ways in which particular human activities are influenced by social and cultural forces.
- Sports Psychology- This course explores the application of psychology to the understanding of sports.
- Health Psychology-Focuses on the psychological influences that affect our physical health and susceptibility to illness; an analysis of the complex interactions between mind and body.
- Master’s Degree required, PhD preferred
- Experience teaching at the undergraduate level
ADDITIONAL POSITION INFORMATION
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. The University is located 12 miles north of San Francisco nestled in the foothills Marin County. Over 73% of our faculty members hold a PhD or the highest degree in their field of expertise, mirroring the percentage of doctorates at research universities. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15 with a small-town feeling in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- Email CV/Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Gail Matthews, Co-Chair, Psychology Department
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment.