- Instruct classes in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Master’s of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory, biology, chemistry, or other related discipline
- 2 years experience working in a clinical lab
- Successful applicants should also have expertise in at least one of the following areas: (1) clinical laboratory laws, regulations, accreditations, and ethics; (2) financial management and utilization in the clinical lab; (3) quality systems; and (4) current issues in the clinical lab
Additional Position Information
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. The University is located 12 miles north of San Francisco nestled in the foothills Marin County. Over 75% of our faculty members hold a PhD or the highest degree in their field of expertise, mirroring the percentage of doctorates at research universities. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15 with a small-town feeling in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- To ensure consideration for these positions, applications should be received by Monday, May 27th, 2013
- Review begins immediately and positions open until filled
- Applications should include the following: 1. Letter of Application (Cover Letter); 2. Curriculum Vitae; 3. Contact information for at least three reference (Letters of Application, CVs and References should be submitted with the online application link below); and 4. unofficial transcripts, which may be submitted by scan, fax, or mail to Dr. Randall Hall according to the contact information listed below
For questions concerning the position please contact:
Dr. Randall Hall, Chair, Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Avenue
San Rafael, CA 94901
Fax: (415) 482-1972
Dominican University of California is strongly committed to building a diverse community and is an equal opportunity employer.